Thinkbaby and Thinksport address the growing concern of toxic chemicals leaching from consumer products and aim to create safe alternatives for babies to athletes alike.
About the Founder: Kevin Brodwick
For over 15 years assisting companies from product development to sales, Kevin Brodwick created Thinksport and Thinkbaby to address the growing concern and need for safer products. After working with a laboratory funded by the National Institute of Health (specifically focused on testing products for estrogenic activity - largest type of endocrine disruptor), Mr. Brodwick became aware of extent to which harmful chemicals were present in everyday products. In 2006, after unsuccessfully convincing several large companies to alter formulation, Mr. Brodwick took it upon himself to create an alternative line of consumer products.
- 1st sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements
- Top rated “1” by the Environmental Working Group since 2010
- 1st 100% BPA free baby bottle line on the market
Thinkbaby and Thinksport's founder, Kevin Brodwick, brought his interest in health and preventative medicine and his background in biotechnology together to form a company whose sole purpose is to create alternative products for babies to athletes alike. With a team of physicians and scientists focused on the latest biological and chemical sciences, Thinkbaby and Thinksport continue to lead in the usage of safe, non-toxic materials for consumer goods. Thinkbaby and Thinksport’s efforts are further energized by working with both leading child and health advocacy partners and like-minded individuals. For more information, visit: gothinkbaby.com, gothinksport.com, twitter.com/thinkbaby_sport, facebook.com/thinkbaby.thinksport, and instagram.com/thinkbabythinksport.
Our Chemical Policy
- Thinkbaby and Thinksport employ the precautionary principle when choosing the materials to work with.
- It is important to us that through the lifecycle of a product it does not cause harm to the user or the environment.
- We do not utilize clear plastic windows with our products as they are typically made out of PET and PVC and create excess waste.
- No utilization of known carcinogenic, reproductive toxic, endocrine disrupting, neurotoxic materials.
- Not health compromising chemicals – including alkylphenols, polyurethane, petroleum distillates, phosphates, chlorine, chlorinated or brominated solvents, petroleum-derived or petrochemical fragrances, parabens, sulfur oxides, organohalides, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene (TCE), perchloroethylene (Perc), dioxins and furans, hexavalent chromium, organophosphate pesticides, polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs), di-(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), 2,4, dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4, D) or toxic dyes.
- No PVC, PET, Melamine, or Lead.
- No bisphenol-A (BPA), PFCs, PBDE (polybrominated diphenyl ethers).
- No animal testing.